Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E84 DeepCover® Radiation Resistant 1-Wire Authenticator
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS2476 DeepCover Secure Coprocessor
- 1-Wire/I2C Communication Is Logged to Aid Firmware Designers Understanding of DS28E84 and DS2476
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 for Both 64-Bit and 32-Bit Versions
- 3.3V ±3% 1-Wire Operating Voltage
- Convenient On-Board Test Points, TDFN Socket
- Evaluation Software Available by Request
The DS28E84 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28E84. The EV system consists of five DS28E84/DS2476 devices in a 6-pin TDFN package, two DS9121AQ+ evaluation TDFN socket boards, and a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28E84 and DS2476.
- Accessory and Peripheral Secure Authentication
- Medical Consumables Secure Authentication
- Medical Tools/Accessories Identification and Calibration
- Secure Boot or Download of Firmware and/or System Parameters
- Secure Storage of Cryptographic Keys for Host Controllers
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.