Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E80 IC
- 1-Wire USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
- Standard USB Cable Interface
- Software Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP Operating Systems (32-Bit and 64-Bit Versions)
- 3.3V ±3% 1-Wire Operating Voltage
- Convenient On-Board Test Points and TO-92 Socket
- Standard RJ11 Connector Interfaces to DS9120 Socket Boards
- Evaluation Software Available Upon Request
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The DS28E80 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a single evaluation kit (EV kit) that includes a package of five DS28E80 devices in a 6-pin TDFN package, a DS9120Q+ socket board with RJ11 cable, and a DS9481R-3C7+ USB-to-1-Wire®/iButton® adapter with USB cable for PC connectivity. This EV system provides the special hardware and software system to exercise the features of the DS28E80. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP® operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions). It provides a handy user interface to exercise the DS28E80 features.
The DS28E80 is a user-programmable nonvolatile memory chip. In contrast to the floating-gate storage cells, the DS28E80 employs a storage-cell technology that is gamma radiation resistant. The DS28E80 has 248 bytes of user memory, organized in blocks of 8 bytes. Individual blocks can be write-protected. Each memory block can be written eight times. The DS28E80 communicates over the single-contact 1-Wire bus at standard speed or overdrive speed. Each device has its own guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number factory programmed into the chip. The communication follows the 1-Wire protocol with a 64-bit registration number acting as node address in the case of a multiple-device 1-Wire network.
- Identification and Calibration Medical Tools/Accessories
- Identification of Medical Consumables
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.