Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates Key Functions of the DS26401 Octal T1/E1/J1 Framer
- Includes Two DS21448 Quad LIUs, Transformers, BNC and RJ45 Connectors, and Termination Passives
- Compatible with DK101 and DK2000 Demo Kit Motherboards
- DK101/DK2000 and ChipView Software Provide Point-and-Click Access to the DS26401 Register Set
- All Equipment-Side Framer Pins are Easily Accessible for External Data Source/Sink
- Memory-Mapped FPGA Provides Flexible Clock/Data/Sync Connections Among Framer Ports and DK2000 Motherboard
- LEDs for Loss-of-Signal, Loss-of-Frame, and Interrupt
- Easy-to-Read Silk-Screen Labels Identify the Signals Associated with All Connectors, Jumpers, and LEDs
The DS26401DK is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the DS26401 octal T1/E1/J1 framer. It is intended to be used as a daughter card with the DK101 motherboard or the DK2000 motherboard. The DS26401DK comes complete with a DS26401 octal framer, two DS21448 quad LIUs, transformers, termination resistors, network connectors, and motherboard connectors. The DK101/DK2000 motherboard and the Dallas' ChipView software give point-and-click access to configurations and status registers from a Windows® -based PC. On-board LEDs indicate loss-of-signal, loss-of-frame, and interrupt status.
Each DS26401DK is shipped with a free DK101 motherboard. For complex applications, the DK2000 high-performance demo kit motherboard can be purchased separately.
Design Kit Contents: