Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF527 Processor: 289 Ball mBGA, 600MHz; LFBGA-SS2, 12mmX12mm/0.5 pitch, 4L, (A02)
- SDRAM: 64 MB, 32M x 16; Micron MT48LC32M16A2 3.3V
- FLASH: 4 MB (2M x 16 ); Numonyx M29W320EB70ZE6E 3.3V
- NAND FLASH: 4 Gb Numonyx NAND04; NAND04GW3B2B 3.3V
- SPI FLASH: 16 Mb Numonyx M25P16-VMW6G 3.3V
- Thumbwheel: CTS Corp, Rotary Encoder, 2 Bit Binary, CT2999-ND
- Keypad: ACT-07-30008-000-R
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver; DB9 female connector
- RTC Battery: 3.0 Volt Li-ION
- LCD Display: Varitronix - Landscape QVGA, 5 in, 320x240, Touch Screen
- Selectable Boot Mode
- Audio I/O: Mic in, Line In, Headphone Out, Line Out
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF527 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF527 Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF527 hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF527 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite ships with with a landscape, Low Power QVGA Touch Screen LCD panel, a set of Stereo Headphones and all of the necessary supplemental cables (USB, Ethernet, etc.).
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
Markets & Technology
- Security and Surveillance
- ADSP-BF527 EZ-KIT Lite board
- VisualDSP++ Installation Quick Reference Card
- Universal 7.0V DC power supply
- Ethernet patch cable
- Three 3.5 mm male-to-male audio cables
- 3.5 mm headphones
- USB A-B male cable for USB debug agent
- 5-in-1cable and connectors for USB on-the-go (OTG) applications
- Ethernet loopback connector
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.