Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF527 Processor: 289 Ball mBGA, 600MHz; LFBGA-SS2, 12mmX12mm/0.5 pitch, 4L, (A02)
- SDRAM: 64 MB, 32M x 16; Micron MT48LC32M16A2 3.3V
- FLASH: 4 MB (2M x 16 ); Numonyx M29W320EB70ZE6E 3.3V
- NAND FLASH: 4 Gb Numonyx NAND04; NAND04GW3B2B 3.3V
- SPI FLASH: 16 Mb Numonyx M25P16-VMW6G 3.3V
- Thumbwheel: CTS Corp, Rotary Encoder, 2 Bit Binary, CT2999-ND
- Keypad: ACT-07-30008-000-R
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver; DB9 female connector
- RTC Battery: 3.0 Volt Li-ION
- LCD Display: Varitronix - Landscape QVGA, 5 in, 320x240, Touch Screen
- Selectable Boot Mode
- Audio I/O: Mic in, Line In, Headphone Out, Line Out
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF527 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF527 Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF527 hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF527 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite ships with with a landscape, Low Power QVGA Touch Screen LCD panel, a set of Stereo Headphones and all of the necessary supplemental cables (USB, Ethernet, etc.).
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
Markets and Technologies
- ADSP-BF527 EZ-KIT Lite board
- VisualDSP++ Installation Quick Reference Card
- Universal 7.0V DC power supply
- Ethernet patch cable
- Three 3.5 mm male-to-male audio cables
- 3.5 mm headphones
- USB A-B male cable for USB debug agent
- 5-in-1cable and connectors for USB on-the-go (OTG) applications
- Ethernet loopback connector
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
Blackfin Processors: Manuals11/12/2015
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.