Features and Benefits
- Raspberry Pi 4, ARM Cortex-A72, 2GB SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- SPI interface
- 2 bicolor LEDs
- Male pin header
Clock Processing Devices
- HMC7044 (High Performance, 3.2 GHz, 14-Output Jitter Attenuator)
- AD9545 (1 PPS Synchronizer and Adaptive Clock Translator)
- 4 x TWINAX LVPECL AC&DC coupled, 100Ω diff
- 2 x SMA LVPECL AC coupled*
- 4 x SMA CMOS*
- 4 x SMA LVDS AC coupled*
*Configurable differential outputs, 50Ω diff
- 3 differential 100Ω SMA clock inputs
- PPS input
- SYNC input
- 10MHz input
- 100Mhz and 122.88Mhz Ultra-Low Phase Noise VCXO's (-165dBc/Hz)
- 40Mhz and 38.4Mhz TCXO's (±1ppm) 50MHz OCXO(+/- 10ppb)
- Internal references are software configurable
- DC 12V, 3A barrel jack
The AD-SYNCHRONA14-EBZ is an ideal self-contained device to use in evaluation and prototyping of applications that need a highly accurate frequency and phase-controlled source clock. It is designed around the Analog Devices AD9545 and HMC7044 and greatly simplifies clock distribution and multi-channel synchronization in complex systems. It is intended to be used by trained professionals in a laboratory environment, and not intended as an end product for commercial use. It can be taken as a complete reference design and customised as required for any end customer applications. Full design details are made available free of charge.
The AD-SYNCHRONA14-EBZ comes in a 1U mechanical form factor. Using popular industry connector SMA and TwinAX interfaces most labs will already have the needed cables.
With its internal OCXO it can operate in standalone mode or be fed from a choice of external sources, such as 3 separate high speed differential clock inputs, a 10MHz reference and 1PPS. This flexibility combined with the capability to select either of the internal VCXO options of 100MHz or 122.88MHz, gives almost unlimited choice for the frequency of interest and accuracy needed for a wide variety of application areas.
- High accuracy reference clock distribution
- Systems clocked from a single source
- Clocks derived from 100MHz or 122.88MHz
- Phased Array Systems, RADAR, EW, SATCOMS, SDR
- Bench Equipment
- Remote controlled operation
Markets and Technologies
- 12V Power Supply
- Rack Mounting Flanges
- Voltage level adaptor add-on board
The AD-SYNCHRONA14-EBZ module comes with an SD card with the Linux image. All that the customer needs to do is to plug in the power adapter and plug in an ethernet connection. More info on how to connect to the device and how to use the GUI is in the user guide below.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.