Features and Benefits
- ADALM2000 compatible
- USB Type-C powered
- Provides two outputs with increased current sourcing capabilities
The AD-M2KPWR-EBZ is an ADALM2000 add-on board which increases the output current capability up to 700mA. This board can be also used as a standalone benchtop power supply with positive and negative outputs.
The AD-M2KPWR-EBZ is a USB Type C powered board capable to increase the output current of ADALM2000’s power supplies.
- USB type C: 4 – 18 V (validated with RPI USB-C power supply - not provided in the kit), 20W (power supply permitting)
- External (screw terminal connector): 4.5–18V; 20W (power supply permitting)
Switching between the inputs is done with a jumper.
Outputs: (2 control modes)
- Two variable power supplies that track M2K user supplies:
- 0V to 5V (400mA in USB power mode)
- –5V to 0V (400mA in USB power mode)
- Two variable power supplies, controlled from a potentiometer
- 1.5V to 15V (up to 700mA if powered with 18V)
- –15V to –1.5V (up to 700mA if powered with 18V)
- General-purpose electronic systems
- Educational applications
- Automated test equipment
Markets and Technologies
- Standoffs and screws
The board is plugged into ADALM2000 and must be supplied either from USB Type C power adapter (Power Delivery not supported) or from a lab supply using the screw terminal connector. After that, the programable user supplies of ADALM2000 can be used as usual, but they will source more current.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.