Features and Benefits
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5 V to 15.5 V
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP5054
Channel 1: programmable 2 A/4 A/6 A buck regulator
Channel 2: programmable 2 A/4 A/6 A buck regulator
Channel 3: 2.5 A sync buck regulator
Channel 4: 2.5 A sync buck regulator
- Standalone operation capability Cascading options for four buck regulators Dedicated enable option for each channel
- Mode option to select power savings mode (PSM) or forced pulse width modulation (FPWM) operation
- Programmable switching frequency from 250 kHz to 2 MHz
- Frequency synchronization input or output
This user guide describes the evaluation of the ADP5054 and includes detailed schematics and printed circuit board (PCB) layouts.
The ADP5054 evaluation board combines four high performance buck regulators in a 48-lead LFCSP package to meet the demanding performance and board space requirements. The ADP5054 evaluation board connects to high input voltages, up to 15 V directly without any preregulators.
Full details on the device are provided in the ADP5054 data sheet, and it is recommended that the data sheet be consulted in conjunction with this evaluation board user guide.