Features and Benefits
- Isolated ground planes (logic side and bus side)
- High speed layout supports 2.5 Gigabit operation and precision jitter measurements (<1 ps rms for random jitter)
- Convenient connections through SMA terminals
- 1.8 V power on Side 1 (VDD1) and Side 2 (VDD2)
- Ground on Side 1 (GND1) and ground on Side 2 (GND2)
- LVDS input signals: DIN1+, DIN1−, DIN2+, DIN2−, DIN3+, DIN3−, DIN4+, DIN4−
- LVDS output signals: DOUT1+, DOUT1−, DOUT2+, DOUT2−, DOUT3+, DOUT3−, DOUT4+, DOUT4−
- Jumper-selectable refresh mode
- Termination resistors on all LVDS receivers
The EVAL-ADN4624EB1Z allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADN4624 low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) isolator without the need for external components. The ADN4624 employs Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology to combine a 4-channel isolator with LVDS receivers and drivers into a single, 28-lead wide body SOIC package with finer pitch. The device is capable of running at data rates of up to 2.5 Gbps with low jitter.
The evaluation board has a separate ground and power plane for each side of the isolator. This separation enables the evaluation of the ADN4624 with galvanic isolation between both sides of the device. 1.8 V power supplies are required on each side of the ADN4624 device.
For full details on the ADN4624, see the ADN4624 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADN4624EB1Z.
- Signal generator
- Power supply