Features and Benefits
- 5 kV rms signal isolated RS-485/RS-422 transceiver
- Convenient connections for power supplies and signals through screw terminal blocks and jumper connections
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VDD1 logic supply
- 3 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VDD2
- −55°C to +125°C temperature range use EVAL-ADM2795EEPBZ
- See user guide UG-997 and UG-1120 for additional features
Use the EVAL-ADM2795EEBZ to easily evaluate the ADM2795E 5 kV rms signal isolated RS-485/RS-422 transceiver with Level 4 IEC EMC and 24 V supply fault protection. The EVAL-ADM2795EEBZ evaluation board is easily configured through jumper connections and screw terminal blocks for signal and power connections. The EVAL-ADM2795EEBZ can be powered with either a 9 V battery or a standard configurable bench top power supply. An on-board trimmer potentiometer and an on- board regulator circuit on both VDD1 and VDD2 allow easy power configuration when connected to a 9 V battery.
For −55°C to +125°C temperature ranges, use the EVAL-ADM2795EEPBZ. EVAL-ADM2795EEPBZ shares the same evaluation platform features and to support defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard and DO-160G ESD & EMC).