Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
With versatile programmability, the AD5142 allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment / decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting read-back, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The AD5142 supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.3 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suitable for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the AD5142 uses a versatile SPI-compatible serial interface, allowing speeds of up to 50 MHz. The EVAL-AD5142DBZ can operate in single-supply or dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5142 part can be found in the AD5142 datasheet.
- EVAL-AD5142DBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5142 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-471 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bit
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.