Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF506F Blackfin processor
- Programmable VDDINT core power: AD5258 TWI digital potentiometer and ADP1715 low dropout linear regulator
- Internal parallel flash memory: – 4 MB (2M x 16 bits)
- SPI flash memory: Numonyx M25P16 – 16 Mb
- Internal ADC: 2 MSPS, 12-bit, 3-channel SAR analog-to-digital converter, 12 single ended inputs, 6 differential inputs
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART): ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver, DB9 female connector
- LEDs: Five LEDs: one board reset (red), three general-purpose (amber), and one power (green)
- Push buttons: Three push buttons: one reset and two programmable flags with debounce logic
- Expansion interface II: Next generation of the expansion interface design, provides access to most of the processor signals
- Land grid array: Easy probing of all port pins
- JTAG ICE 14-pin header
- Bus powered
- Evaluation version VisualDSP++ 5.0
- USB Cable
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF506F EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF504/F and BF506F Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF506F hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF506F Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
Part number: ADZS-BF506F-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.