Features and BenefitsEvaluation Kit Contains
- 73S1215F Evaluation Board: 4-layer, rectangular PWB as shown in Figure 1 in the full data sheet (identification number E1215N12C1 Rev C), containing the 73S1215F with the preloaded turnkey program USB CCID.
- 12 VDC/1,000 mA universal wall transformer with 2.1 mm plug ID (CUI Inc. – EPAS-101W-12).
- USB cable, A-B, male/male, 2 meters (Digi-Key AE9932-ND)
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, and user guides), software API libraries, evaluation code, and utilities.
The Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73S1215F Evaluation Board is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the 73S1215F Smart Card Controller device. It has been designed to operate either as a standalone or a development platform.
The 73S1215F Evaluation Board can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its USB CCID application preloaded on the board and an EMV testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the evaluation board has been designed to operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1215F based embedded applications.
- Handheld PINpad Smart Card Readers (Battery and/or USB Bus Powered; Connected, Unconnected, and Combo (USB and/or Serial))
- Smart Card Readers
- Transparent Smart Card and SIM Readers
- USB Readers and USB Keys
Documentation & Resources
UG-4776: 73S1215F, 73S1217F Device Firmware Upgrade Host Driver/Application Development User's Guide7/28/2010
UG-4775: 73S12xxF USB-CCID Linux DFU Host Application User's Guide7/28/2010
UG-4779: 73S1215F, 73S1217F CCID USB Linux Driver Installation Guide7/28/2010
UG-4777: 73S12xxF USB-CCID Host GUI User's Guide7/28/2010
UG-4781: 73S1215F Evaluation Board Lite Quick Start Guide7/28/2010
UG-4780: 73S1215F Evaluation Board Quick Start Guide7/28/2010
UG-4778: 73S1215F, 73S1217F Windows XP 32 USB CCID and DFU Drivers Installation Guide7/28/2010
UG-4763: 73S12xxF Software User Guide7/27/2010
UG-4762: Using Synchronous Smart Cards with the 73S12xxF User's Guide7/27/2010