Features and BenefitsEvaluation Kit Contains:
- 73S1210F Evaluation Board: 4-layer, rectangular PCB as shown in Figure 1 in the full data sheet (identification number E1217FN12B1 Rev B), containing the 73S1210F with the preloaded Pseudo-CCID (PCCID) program.
- 5 VDC/1,000mA universal wall transformer with 1.0 mm plug ID (CUI Inc.—EPAS-101W-05).
- Serial cable: DB9, male/female, 2 meter length (Digi-Key AE1379-ND).
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, and user guides), Software API libraries, evaluation code, and utilities.
- The 73S1210F Evaluation Board Lite Quick Start Guide document.
The Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73S1210F Evaluation Board is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the 73S1210F Smart Card Controller devices. It has been designed to operate either as a standalone or as a development platform.
The 73S1210F Evaluation Board can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its USB CCID application preloaded on the board and an EMV testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the evaluation board can operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1210F based embedded applications.
- Digital Identification (Secure Login, Government ID)
- PINpad Smart Card Readers with Serial Connectivity
- POS Terminals
- SIM Readers in Personal Wireless Devices
- Vending Machines