Features and BenefitsEvaluation Kit Contains:
- 73S1209F Evaluation Board: 4-layer, rectangular PWB as shown in Figure 1 in the full data sheet (identification number E1215N12C1 Rev C), containing the 73S1209F with the preloaded turnkey program PCCID.
- 12 VDC/1,000 mA universal wall transformer with 2.1 mm plug ID (CUI Inc. – EPAS-101W-12).
- Serial cable: DB9, male/female, 2 meter length (Digi-Key AE1379-ND).
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, and user guides), Software API libraries, evaluation code, and utilities.
The Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73S1209F Evaluation Board is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the 73S1209F Smart Card Controller device. It has been designed to operate either as a standalone or as a development platform.
The 73S1209F Evaluation Board can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its USB CCID application preloaded on the board and an EMV testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the evaluation board can operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1209F based embedded applications.
- Conditional Access and Payment Slots in Digital STB, PVR and Integrated DTVs
- POS Terminals
- SIM Readers in Wireless Devices (WiMAX, GSM, GPRS)
- Vending and Ticketing Machines