Features and BenefitsDemo Kit Contents
- 71M6511 Demo board containing 71M6511 or 71M6511H IC with preloaded Demo Program (4-layer, round, Demo Board or 2-layer, rectangular Demo Board with capacitive or transformer power supply)
- Debug Board
- Two 5VDC/1,000mA universal wall transformers w/ 2.5mm plug (Switchcraft 712A)
- Serial cable, DB9, Male/Female, 2m length (Digi-Key AE1020-ND)
- CD-ROM containing documentation (data sheet, board schematics, BOM, layout), Demo Code, and utilities
The TERIDIAN Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 71M6511 Demo Board is an energy meter IC demonstration board for evaluating the 71M6511/6511H device for single-phase electronic energy metering applications. It incorporates a 71M6511 or 71M6511H integrated circuit, peripheral circuitry such as a serial EEPROM, emulator port, and on board power supply as well as a companion Debug Board that allows a connection to a PC through a RS232 port. The Demo Board allows the evaluation of the 71M6511 energy meter chip for measurement accuracy and overall system use.
The board is pre-programmed with a Demo Program (file name 6511_demo.hex) in the FLASH memory of the 71M6511/6511H IC. This embedded application was developed to exercise all low-level functions to directly manage the peripherals, flash programming, and CPU (clock, timing, power savings, etc.).
The 71M6511/6511H IC on the Demo Board is pre-programmed with default calibration factors.
- Residential Meters, 0.5% Accuracy