Analog Devices and Escape Communications to Demonstrate Complete 10 Gbps E-band Radio Solution at IMS 2016
May 19 2016 - Norwood, MA
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced it will exhibit a complete 10-Gbps E-Band solution for point-to-point radio at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2016, booth 1519 in San Francisco, California, May 24–27. Delivering a 10-Gbps full signal chain solution is a milestone for the communication industry, enabling high bandwidth applications to operate entirely on wireless networks without the need for expensive fiber infrastructure. Analog Devices has partnered with Escape Communications, Inc. to create a unique ecosystem that goes beyond components and provides a full solution for the customer.
''Analog Devices has been pushing the limits of technological innovation and commercially viable solutions for microwave backhaul, and the new 10 Gbps E-Band solution is the latest example of this,'' said Karim Hamed, general manager, Microwave and VSAT Business, Analog Devices. “The ecosystem we’ve formed means we’re not only providing a 10-Gbps capability, but also an end-to-end E-Band solution for point-to-point backhaul. Our customers can now introduce their backhaul solution to market faster with this high-performance, reliable, and cost-efficient solution.”
Both companies contributed important enabling technologies to the ecosystem that Analog Devices has set up:
- Analog Devices provided a complete front-end solution from antenna to bits, including millimeter wave up and down-converter SiPs, and high-speed A/D converter and D/A converter components.
- Escape Communications contributed its FPGA-based modem design and signal processing IP.
For more information on this demo or Analog Device’s backhaul solutions, contact Paul Ganci at +1 781-937-1523. To learn more about products and applications from Analog Devices and Escape Communications visit:
- Analog Devices: http://www.analog.com/en/applications/markets/communications.html
- Escape Communications: http://www.escapecom.com/products.php
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. Visit http://www.analog.com
- Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue/
Editor's Contact Information
Global PR Manager
- Linda Kincaid