Analog Devices’ RF Design Tools Now Support Hittite Microwave Products
Jul 29 2015 - Norwood, MA
- Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) today announced new releases of its popular RF design tools, which now provide support for Hittite Microwave products from ADI. The ADIsimRF™ design tool enables engineers to model RF and microwave signal chains using devices from across ADI’s RF IC portfolio. ADIsimRF Version 1.9 adds 190 mixers, amplifiers, switches and attenuators, which are primarily from the Hittite portfolio. The ADIsimPLL™ design tool is a comprehensive and easy-to-use PLL (phased-locked loop) synthesizer design and simulation tool. ADIsimPLL Version 4 has been upgraded to include device models for the HMC703 and HMC704 PLLs and the HMC830, HMC832, ADF4355, ADF4355-2 and ADF5355 integrated PLLs and VCOs (voltage-controlled oscillators).
- Download ADIsimRF design tool: http://www.analog.com/adisimrf
- Download ADIsimPLL development software: http://www.analog.com/adisimpll
- View ADI’s broad portfolio of RF ICs: http://www.analog.com/rf
- Browse ADI’s leading PLL products: http://www.analog.com/pll
Analog Devices acquired Hittite in 2014 and now offers the broadest portfolio of RF and microwave products covering the entire signal chain, from antenna to bits and back, across the entire frequency spectrum beyond 100 GHz. Complemented by the world’s leading data converters, ADI’s RF, microwave and millimeter-wave portfolio includes more than 2,000 high-performance products, from functional blocks to highly-integrated solutions, development platforms and modules.
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. Visit http://www.analog.com
Editor's Contact Information
- Beth Schlesinger