The statements below describe how ADI protects and uses data provided by web site visitors and ADI contacts from the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and United Kingdom (UK). Unless outlined specifically below, terms specified in above Privacy & Security Statement will remain valid.
Controller and EU Representative
Analog Devices, Inc.
One Analog Way
Wilmington, MA 01887 USA
Our EU Representative is
Analog Devices International U.C.
Raheen Industrial Estate
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data We Use and Legal Bases for Processing Data for the EU/EEA/UK
We process your personal data (first name, last name, phone number, job title, IP address, unique cookie identifiers) on several different legal bases, as follows:
- Based on necessity to enter into or perform a contract with you
- to enter into an agreement with you or a legal entity you represent
- to perform contractual obligations
- to respond to related questions and requests from you
- to provide support
- Based on legitimate interests
- for the security and safety of our website, our IT connected to the website and the users of the website
- to detect and prevent fraud
- to understand website usage and present you with content and advertising based on your browsing activities and interests, provided you have not opted out of such data processing. Detailed information about the web analytics and advertising solutions used by analog.com are outlined in the Marketing, Analytics & Advertising Solutions section.
- Based on your prior consent
- for placing cookies on your device (subject to certain exceptions)
- Based on legal obligations
- to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal processes
Data Transfers to Recipients Outside of the EU/EEA/UK
We and many of our affiliated companies and third-party service providers are located outside of the EU/EEA/UK.
To ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data, we enter into data processing and data transfer agreements with our affiliated companies and third-party service providers outside of the EU/EEA/UK that incorporate the provisions of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission or implement other appropriate safeguards with them. You can ask for a copy of these safeguards by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data
In the EU/EEA/UK, you have the rights to:
- Inquire whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and how it is processed, and to access or request copies of such personal data
- Request the correction or supplementation of personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date in relation to the purposes underlying the processing
- Request the removal of personal data no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processingg
- Request us to restrict the processing of personal data in certain situations where you feel its processing is inappropriate
- Object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of personal data for legitimate interests
- Request portability of personal data that you have actively or passively provided to us (which does not include data derived or inferred from the collected data), where the processing of such personal data is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means
To exercise any of your rights above, please email a request email@example.com. ADI will review and carry out valid requests. If the request is not deemed valid, ADI will share the reasons why it is not valid and your options for seeking resolution through a supervisory authority and through judicial remedy. You have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the authority in your country of residence.