- Analog Devices has worked closely with FPGA and processor manufacturers to develop verified power solutions that optimize cost, size and efficiency in high performance applications
- Our reference designs are supported by an intuitive design tool set and IP
- Our team can provide designs for quick prototypes that can speed time to market in the most complex applications
With only 3.16mV (max) of output peak-to-peak ripple, Linear Technology’s DC2340A board plugs into the Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA KCU1250 Characterization Kit.
- Compact and easy to implement design using DC/DC µModule Regulators with integrated inductors and MOSFETs.
- PMBus support allows simple interface for voltage and current monitoring, control, and power up/down sequencing.
- Supports 12V input.
|Rail / Function||Part Number||General Description of Part|
|1V: MGTAVCC||LTM4649||10A Step-Down DC/DC µModule Regulator|
|1.2V: MGTAVTT||LTM4624||14VIN, 4A Sten Down µModule Regulator|
|1.8V: MGTAVCCAUX||LT3065||500mA Low Noise Linear regulator with Programable Current Limit and Power Good|
|PMBus Voltage Control and Telemetry||LTC2974||4-Channel Power System Management Featuring Accurate Output Current Measurement|