- Highly optimized design for multi channel operation.
- Output Status: Output elementary streams, buffer offsets and timing information.
- API: C callable 'Push' API
- The library returns 5 general error codes.
- It also returns 20 format specific error codes.
- Code compatible across all ADSP-BF5xx Blackfin processors.
- The library provides interpolated decoding timestamps.
- The library provides un-interpolated decoding timestamps and presentation timestamp.
- An API to probe the contents of the multiplexed stream to determine the format.
- Flexibility is provided for the user to hook his own probing function.
- Independent of underlying transmission protocols and traffic types Functions.
- Target Processor: Optimized for ADSP-BF5xx Blackfin processors.
- Framework Dependencies: None
- Release Format: Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format: byte streams.
- Output format: byte streams and associated content information, including time-stamps.
- Input and Output buffer samples per block: Variable
- Input Sample Rates: all sampling rates supported.
- Output Sample Rates: all sampling rates supported.
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
产品详情Multimedia Format Processing Library is a software module to perform Audio Video parsing/multiplexing of multimedia contents. It is an integral part of any Multimedia-centric application. This module is required to identify the stream type and determine the codecs that need to be instantiated for processing the stream. Present Multimedia Format Processing Library provides the following functionalities: Parsing multiplexing content headers, de-multiplexing compressed Audio, Video and Meta Data. The library also extracts associated timing information and performs time-stamp interpolation. AVFilePlayBack is an application level wrapper provided along with Multimedia Format Processing Library, which encapsulates Multimedia Format Processing Library (MPEG-TS and MPEG-PS) and other format parsers (MP4 and ASF).
The Multimedia Format Processing Library can be used to extract one more Audio/Video elementary streams from any one of the following composite streams:
- MPEG-TS (ISO/IEC standard 13818-1)
- MPEG-PS (ISO/IEC standard 13818-1)
- MP4 file format (ISO/IEC 14496-12, 1 and 14)
- ISO/IEC14496-2 (MPEG4 Video )
- ISO/IEC14496-10 (AVC Video )
- ISO/IEC13818-2 (MPEG2 Video )
- ISO/IEC 11172-3, 13818-3 ( MPEG Audio or MP3)
- ISO/IEC 13818-7 (MPEG2 AAC)
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
| Code memory (KiB)
|| Data RAM (KiB)
|| Data ROM (KiB)
- MIPS measured on ADSP-BF548 with all code and data placed in internal memory.
- " Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch, Instance/State memory, Input buffer size of 512 bytes and output buffer of size 768 bytes for single channel operation.
- 1 KiB = 1024 bytes
A MPEG2-TS vector is used (with video framing disabled and protection disable ) with following payload:
- Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 352x480 [PAR 20:11 DAR 4:3], 2601 kb/s, 29.97 tb(r)
- Audio: mp2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 224 kb/s
- Duration: 00:01:01.32, start: 11741.386400, bitrate: 2996 kb/s
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.