The AD6635 Evaluation Kit provides a very simple means to evaluate the AD6635, its filtering capability, and its features. To facilitate control of the AD6635 Evaluation board hardware, AD6635 Evaluation Board software is provided. The SoftCell Filter Design software can be used to design filters that can be loaded directly in to the Evaluation Board software. The AD6635 is programmable using the Evaluation Software and may be used to fully verify the performance of the AD6635. The Evaluation Software can also analyze the output captured from the AD6635 Evaluation board.
- One AD6635 soldered to the evaluation board
- 9V wall transformer for power supply
- Header output that makes parallel/link outputs of the AD6635 available
- Can be configured into existing radio architectures for in-system evaluations
- Interfaces with most 40-pin connector ADCs (50-pin connector ADCs need an appropriate adapter card) with data rates up to 80 MSPS.
- Includes a high speed 16 K FIFO (upgradeable to 256K) that can capture ADC data directly or the filtered data out of the AD6635
- Interfaces to a bi-directional PC printer interface (IEEE-1284) (cable not included)
Documentation is available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
To download Documentation, select the link below:
- Runs on a personal computer using Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 service pack 3, 2000, or Windows XP.
- Filter design files created with the SoftCell Filter Design software can be loaded directly for evaluation.
- NCO frequency can be swept manually to determine the real frequency characteristics of the designed filter.
- Supports full featured scripting language to perform read/write and other functions on AD6635 directly.
- Can perform up to 16 K real/complex FFT using the FIFO supplied on the Evaluation board. The software can support 256K FFT if a deeper compatible FIFO is used.
- Full data logging features
- Setup save feature for quick return to previously saved setup
- Self-test to verify communication with Evaluation Board hardware
Install File includes
- AD6635 Evaluation Board software
- Documentation for using AD6635 Evaluation Board software
- AD6635 datasheet
- AD6635 evaluation board schematics
- Sample setup and filter files
The complete software package is available at no charge. To download the AD6635 Software, select the links below: