- AN-1056: 低功耗编解码器ADAU1361及ADAU1761的五电容耳机虚拟地短路保护 (pdf, 194 kB)
- AN-1056: Capless Headphone Virtual Ground Short-Circuit Protection for the ADAU1361 and ADAU1761 Low Power Codecs (pdf, 77 kB)
- AN-1006: Using the EVAL-ADUSB2EBZ (pdf, 349 kB)
- AN-951: 使用SigmaDSP内置 GPIO引脚进行硬件控制
- AN-951: Using Hardware Controls with SigmaDSP GPIO Pins (pdf, 439 kB)
Circuit Note (8)
(pdf, 302 kB)
利用ADAU1761 SigmaDSP音频编解码器和ADMP421iMEMS 麦克风构建立体声数字麦克风输入端
- CN-0078: iMEMS Digital Microphone Simplifies the Interface to a SigmaDSP Audio Codec (pdf)
- CN-0207: 高性能iMEMS模拟麦克风与SigmaDSP音频编解码器的简单接口 (pdf, 361 kB)
- CN-0207: High Performance iMems Analog Microphone's Simple Interface to SigmaDSP Audio Codec (pdf, 126 kB)
- CN0219: 采用ADAV801/ADAV803音频编解码器实现与SigmaDSP编解码器的的S/PDIF和I2S接口 (pdf, 254 kB)
- CN-0219: S/PDIF and I2S Interface for a SigmaDSP Codec Using the ADAV801/ADAV803 Audio Codec (pdf, 254 kB)
- CN0296:低成本、高性能SOUND BAR系统 (pdf, 376 kB)
- CN0296: Low Cost, High Performance Sound Bar System (pdf, 158 kB)
- After I link-compile-download my project, the bar at the bottom of SigmaStudio turns green. Does this mean my program downloaded to the DSP successfully?
- Can I use SigmaStudio without hardware connected?
- How can I check that I have proper communication between SigmaStudio and the SigmaDSP hardware?
- How can I eliminate pops when changing the delay parameter at run-time?
- How can I get a copy of SigmaStudio?
- How can I program and tune my target application using SigmaStudio?
- How can I see exactly what SigmaStudio is writing to the target hardware?
- How can I tune my own hardware design using SigmaStudio?
- How can I write my own algorithms in SigmaStudio?
- How do I change the sampling rate of my design in SigmaStudio?
- How do I protect my SigmaDSP design against power supply overvoltage and ESD?
- I already have a copy of SigmaStudio. How can I get the latest version?
- I can't use the maximum delay memory in my project. What's happening?
- My application requires that I use multiple blocks that generate many addresses that I then have to map to my microcontroller code. Can I fix specific memory addresses for specific blocks to avoid all this mapping overhead?
- My signal flow is running out of instructions. What can I do to save resources?
- What advanced algorithms are available for SigmaDSP?
- What are the PC requirements for SigmaStudio?
- What documentation is available for SigmaStudio?
- What evaluation board is available for the ADAU1761?
- What evaluation boards are available for the SigmaDSP processors?
- What is needed to boot a SigmaDSP processor?
- What is the processing power and RAM sizes of the different SigmaDSPs?
- When should I use double precision and when should I use single precision filters?
- When the signal input to my compressor is above 6 dB, the compression stops and my signal starts increasing. What's happening?
- Where can I find a description of the changes made in the latest version of SigmaStudio?
- Where can I get further support for the SigmaDSP?
- Where can I see how much of the SigmaDSP resources my project consumes?
- Which SigmaDSP is right for my application?
- Which SigmaDSP parts are qualified for automotive applications?