Active Learning Module
Подробнее о продукте
The ADALM1000 Active Learning Module is an easy to use tool designed to introduce the fundamentals of electrical engineering in a self-led or instructor- led setting. The ADALM1000 Module allows students to better understand the real analog world around them, and is applicable for all students, at all levels, from all backgrounds. Early hands-on learning with the ADALM1000 will help students develop a solid science, technology, or engineering foundation.
The ADALM1000 module is a tool that illustrates the relationships between current, voltage, impedance (resistance, inductance, and capacitance) to the user. The ADALM1000 provides a personal portable lab that, when used with a laptop or tablet, augments learning that takes place in the classroom. Pixelpulse 2 provides an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) that minimizes the learning curve and enables students to learn faster, work smarter, and explore more.
The ADALM1000 is a learning tool for everyone.
- Affordable instrument combines capabilities from analyzers, generators, curve tracers, and current/voltage systems.
- Provides analysis capability for real circuits and concepts used in engineering environments.
- Freely available online labs and curricula for educators and students to master difficult engineering concepts.
- Structured hands-on activities stimulate and accelerate learning and builds interest in fundamental engineering concepts.
- Helps to develop critical thinking skills needed for career development.