The Analog Devices BF518F FMC Development Kit, designed by and available exclusively from Avnet Electronics Marketing, provides a simple-to-use platform for hardware and software engineers designing with the Analog Devices BF518F low-power Blackfin® processor and the Microsoft .NET Micro Framework.
The board can operate either as a standalone, or as an FMC Mezzanine Module connected to any VITA 57.1-compliant carrier board. By providing a convenient development platform for applications that combine FPGAs and embedded processors with advanced networking capability, it has never been easier to include signal processing in your next design.
For more information, or to purchase BF518F FMC Development Kit,
visit the Avnet website.
- Operates as a standalone, or as a VITA 57 FMC Mezzanine Module Microsoft .NET Microframework, ported by Adeneo
- 400 MHz BF518F Blackfin Processor
- 64 MB Numonyx Parallel NOR Flash
- 4 Mb SPI Flash (internal to CPU)
- Flexible booting options
- 10/100 Ethernet with IEEE 1588 support
- SD/MMC card slot
- One RS-232 port (DB-9F)
- One USB 2.0 mini-AB port
- Supports external TFT-LCD conforming to Avnet LCD Interface (ALI) specification
- Optional add-on debug agent
Third Party Support:
Americas: Avnet Electronics
SEA: Avnet Electronics
Phone: (800) 585-1602