- Processed in Compliance with LTC Certified MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Flow
- Output Current: 0.9A
- Typical Dropout Voltage: 300mV at 0.9A
- Low Noise: 40μVRMS (10Hz to 100kHz)
- <1μA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- 500μA Quiescent Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.8V to 20V
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Controlled Quiescent Current in Dropout
- Adjustable Output from 1.2V to 19.5V
- Stable with 10μF Tantalum Output Capacitor
- Reverse-Battery Protection
- No Reverse Current
- Current Limit with Foldback Protection
- Thermal Limiting
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 100kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 100kRad(Si)
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) Tolerance up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
The RH1965 is a radiation hardened low noise, low dropout linear regulator with an integrated PNP pass transistor that operates from a single supply of as little as 1.8V. It can supply up to 0.9A of output current with a 300mV typical dropout voltage, dependent on the internal bond wire length/resistance of the chosen package.
Output voltage range is adjustable from 1.2V to 19.5V by means of a resistor divider on the output. Operating quiescent current is 500μA, reducing to <1μA in shutdown. Quiescent current is well controlled and does not rise in dropout as with many other regulators. The RH1965 regulator has very low output noise that is ideal for sensitive RF and DSP supply applications.
The RH1965 has been optimized for tantalum output capacitors and is stable with values as low as 10μF with an ESR of less than 1Ω. Applications with large output load transients require a larger output capacitor value to minimize output voltage change. Internal protection circuitry includes reverse-battery protection, current limiting with foldback, thermal limiting and reverse-current protection.
Third Party Vendor Availability
Analog Devices partners with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with RH Dice inside. For MSK prefix products please click on the Part Number in the table below and scroll down the linked page to find the part number.
|MSK5965RH||0.9A Adjustable LDO Regulator|
- Logic Power Supplies
- Post Regulator for Switching Supplies
- Low Noise Instrumentation
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.