Technical Articles (20)
- MS-2773: Advancement in High Speed Converter Technology Enables Next-Generation Wireless Communications Systems Designs (pdf, 1358 kB)
- MS-2708: GSPS Data Converters to the Rescue for Electronics Surveillance and Warfare Systems (pdf, 1144 kB)
- MS-2739: High Dynamic IF Receiver Simplifies Design of Next Generation µW Point-to-Point Modems (pdf, 1425 kB)
- MS-2740: Noise Spectral Density: A Useful Way to Look at Data Converter Performance in Software-Defined Systems (pdf, 1507 kB)
- MS-2702: Gigasample ADCs Run Fast to Solve New Challenges (pdf, 260 kB)
- MS-2660: Understanding Spurious-Free Dynamic Range in Wideband GSPS ADCs (pdf, 370 kB)
- MS-2677: JESD204B Subclasses - Part 2: Subclass 1 vs. Subclass 2 System Considerations (pdf, 390 kB)
- MS-2672: JESD204B Subclasses - Part 1: An Introduction to JESD204B Subclasses and Deterministic Latency (pdf, 1997 kB)
- MS-2629: High Speed Converters: An Overview of What, Why, and How (pdf, 2050 kB)
- MS-2597: How to Design Wideband Front Ends for GSPS Converters (pdf, 185 kB)
- Implementing an Isolated Half-Bridge Gate Driver (pdf, 604 kB)
- MS-2318: Design Fundamentals of Implementing an Isolated Half-Bridge Gate Driver (pdf, 151 kB)
- MS-2256: Breaking Ground Loops with Functional Isolation to Reduce Data Transmission Errors (pdf, 236 kB)
- NAppkin Note: Breaking Ground Loops to Protect USB Data Transmission (pdf, 33 kB)
Semiconductors Simplify Direct-Conversion Design
Advances in semiconductor processes have enabled integrated circuits with the performance needed for wireless infrastructure direct-conversion receivers for multimode communications systems.
(Microwaves & RF, 3/2010)
The Differential-signal Advantage for Communications System Design
Understand how differential signal chains and architectures can improve system performance in challenging applications.
(RF Designline, 2/1/2010)
Integrated Devices Arm Infrastructure Radios
These highly integrated circuits combine PLLs, VCOs, modulators, and mixers using an advanced SiGe BiCMOS process to save space without sparing electrical performance.
(Microwaves & RF, September 2009)
The Benefits of Direct-conversion Receiver Designs
The performance and merits of a direct-conversion receiver signal chain in the context of 3G and 4G wireless cellular apps.
(Electronic Products, June 2009)
Direct Conversion Receiver Designs Enable Multi-standard/Multi-band Operation
Modern direct conversion provides a compelling solution for field programmable radio designs and offers a cost benefit and potential performance advantage over traditional receiver solutions.
(RF Designline, 2/16/2009)
iCoupler® Digital Isolators Protect RS-232, RS-485, and CAN Buses in Industrial, Instrumentation, and Computer Applications
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 39, October 2005)