|Analog Devices, the world leader in data converter devices and technology, offers a broad portfolio of support components that are specified to optimize the performance of your ADC or DAC application.
Check the featured Support Components below; they're all in production and ready for sampling and ordering.
Today you may order up to two (2) each of five (5) products (for a total of 10 pieces) by clicking the ORDER NOW button to the right. Clicking links in the table below may bring you away from this special landing page to other pages on ADI's website.
|Get started with the industry's best support components today!
Order free samples of the products featured below, plus a copy of our 56-page reference book "PCB Board Layout and Design Techniques".
Limited to the first 300 responders, so get yours today!
Our driver amplifiers have negligible amounts of distortion and noise. We take care of driving the ADC accurately so designers can focus on more challenging problems.
In large complex systems where there are many digital chips requiring clock signals as a reference, it can be a significant challenge to maintain a good low noise/low jitter clock signal throughout the entirety of the clock tree.
- AD9523-1: Low Jitter Clock Generator with 14 VPECL/LVDS/HSTL/29 LVCMOS outputs provides a low power, multi-output, clock distribution function with low jitter performance, along with an on-chip PLL and VCO with two VCO dividers: View Data Sheet | View Application Note
- ADCLK944: 2.5 V/3.3 V, four LVPECL outputs, SiGe clock fanout buffer designed for high speed applications requiring a fast clock edge and low jitter View Data Sheet | ADIsimCLK™ Design & Evaluation Tool
iCoupler® Digital Isolators
ADI's iCoupler® digital isolators offer significant system level integration and functional advantages over other digital isolators and optocouplers.
- ADuM7440/ADuM7441/ADuM7442: 1 kV RMS quad-channel Digital Isolator in a variety of channel configurations and two data rates up to 25 Mbps (product Ordering Guide located on the data sheet) View Data Sheet | Learn about iCoupler digital isolation technology
- ADuM3220: 4 A isolated, dual-channel gate driver combines high speed CMOS and monolithic transformer technology to provide outstanding isolation performance characteristics that are superior to the alternatives: View Data Sheet | Companion part ADuM3221 offers the same features but allows both outputs to be on at the same time.
Power Management ICs
Efficiency, reliability, flexibility and performance are just some of the characteristics you need from your power management ICs. ADI delivers this with years of system level knowledge to help design the best performing systems.
ADI's portfolio of ±15V switches and multiplexers manufactured on iCMOS® process technology offer ground-breaking ±15V low capacitance with industry's lowest, most stable, charge injection performance (ADG12xx), or industry-best low on-resistance and excellent on-resistance flatness (ADG14xx).
Our products range from high accuracy, low noise for high end industrial applications to general purpose, low power for handheld, battery-powered applications.
- ADR3440: Cost Effective, Micro-Power, Precision Voltage Reference with initial accuracy of ±0.1% and temp coefficient of only 8 ppm/C. This model has Voltage Output (V) of 4.096 and Voltage Input of 4.3 to 5.5 View Data Sheet | View
other family members with different Vin and Vout options.