The AD6652 Evaluation Kit provides a quick, turn-key solution for evaluating the many features and processing capabilities offered by the AD6652 Diversity Receiver. The evaluation kit includes the assembled AD6652 PCB along with software for hardware control and filter design. The SoftCell Filter Design software can be used to design and evaluate various receive filter configurations prior to hardware programming. The SoftCell Filter Design configurations can be programmed directly into the AD6652 Receiver configured on the Evaluation Board. The Evaluation Board Control software features a user-friendly interface to the AD6652 Evaluation Board hardware to facilitate efficient control and data analysis for various receive filter configurations.
- One AD6652 fully configured on the evaluation board
- All necessary operating voltages derived from on-board regulators. Single 6Vdc wall transformer included.
- Direct access to AD6652 parallel/link interfaces via on-board interface header.
- EVB can be configured into existing radio architectures for in-system evaluations.
- Includes a high speed 32K FIFO (upgradeable to 256K) capture buffer for the AD6652 filtered output data.
- Interfaces to PC via a standard bi-directional printer interface (IEEE-1284) cable (not included).
Documentation is available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
To download Documentation, select the link below:
- Runs on a personal computer using Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 service pack 3, 2000, or Windows XP.
- Filter design files created with the SoftCell Filter Design software can be programmed directly into the AD6652 device.
- NCO frequency can be swept manually to observe the actual frequency characteristics of the designed filter.
- Supports full featured scripting language to perform read/write and other functions on AD6652 directly.
- Can perform up to 32K real/complex FFT using the FIFO supplied on the Evaluation board. The software can support 256K FFT if a deeper compatible FIFO is used.
- Full data logging features
- Setup save feature for quick return to previously saved setup
- Self-test to verify communication with Evaluation Board hardware
Install File includes
- AD6652 Evaluation Board software
- Documentation for using AD6652 Evaluation Board software
- AD6652 datasheet
- AD6652 evaluation board schematics
- Sample setup and filter files
The complete software package is available at no charge. To download the AD6652 Software, select the links below: