The AD6636 Evaluation Kit provides a quick, turnkey solution for evaluating the many features and processing capabilities offered by the AD6636 Wideband IF to Baseband Receiver. The evaluation kit includes the assembled AD6636 PCB along with software for hardware control and filter design. The SoftCell Filter Design software can be used to design and evaluate various receiver filter configurations prior to hardware programming. The SoftCell Filter Design configurations can later be programmed directly into the AD6636 Receiver installed on the Evaluation Board (EVB). The EVB Control software features a user-friendly interface to the AD6636 EVB hardware to facilitate efficient control and data analysis for various receiver filter configurations.
- One AD6636 fully configured on the evaluation board.
- All necessary operating voltages are derived from on-board regulators. Single 6Vdc wall transformer included.
- Direct access to AD6636 parallel output data via on-board interface header.
- EVB can be configured into existing radio architectures for in-system evaluations.
- Includes a high-speed 64K FIFO (user upgradeable to 256K) capture buffer for the AD6636 filtered output data.
- Interfaces to PC via a standard bi-directional printer interface (IEEE-1824) or USB cable.
Documentation is available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
To download Documentation, select the link below:
- Runs on a personal computer using Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 service pack 3, 2000, or Windows XP.
- Filter design files created with the SoftCell Filter Design software can be programmed directly into the AD6636 device.
- NCO frequency can be swept manually to observe the actual frequency characteristics of the designed filter.
- Supports full featured scripting language to perform read/write and other functions on AD6636 directly.
- Can perform up to 64K real/complex FFT using the FIFO supplied on the Evaluation Board. The EVB Control software can support 256K FFT if the user installs a deeper pin-compatible FIFO.
- Full data logging features.
- Setup save feature for quick return to previously saved setup.
- Self-test to verify communication with Evaluation Board hardware.
Install File includes
- AD6636 Evaluation Board software
- Documentation for using AD6636 Evaluation Board software
- AD6636 datasheet
- AD6636 evaluation board schematics
- Sample setup and filter files
- AD6636 IBIS model
The complete software package is available at no charge.
To download the AD6636 Software, select the links below: