Fault Protection and Detection, 10 Ω RON, Quad SPST Switches
When no power supplies are present, the switch remains in the off condition, and the switch inputs are high impedance. Under normal operating conditions, if the analog input signal levels on any Sx pin exceed VDD or VSS by a threshold voltage, VT, then the switch turns off. Input signal levels up to +55 V or −55 V relative to ground are blocked, in both the powered and unpowered condition.
The low on resistance of these switches, combined with on-resistance flatness over a significant portion of the signal range make them an ideal solution for data acquisition and gain switching applications where excellent linearity and low distortion are critical.
- Source pins are protected against voltages greater than the supply rails, up to −55 V and +55 V.
- Source pins are protected against voltages between −55 V and +55 V, in an unpowered state.
- Overvoltage detection with digital output indicates operating state of switches.
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up.
- Optimized for low on resistance and on-resistance flatness.
- The ADG5412F/ADG5413F can be operated from a dual supply of ±5 V up to ±22 V or a single power supply of 8 V up to 44 V.
- Analog input/output modules
- Process control/distributed control systems
- Data acquisition
- Automatic test equipment
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
This evaluation board is used to assess the ADG5412F. The board is fitted with the required power supply connections to power the board and control the digital inputs of each of the SPST switches. An on board LDO is provided to supply a digital voltage if only one supply is available. The ADG5412F has a digital output to indicate the state of the switch, which is used to control a LED for a visual indicator.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.