Bidirectional Fault Protection and Detection, 10 Ω RON, Quad SPST Switches, 2 x NO, 2 x NC
The ADG5412BF and ADG5413BF contain four independently controlled single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The ADG5412BF has four switches that turn on with Logic 1 inputs. The ADG5413BF has two switches with that turn on and two switches that turn off with Logic 1 inputs. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on, and each switch has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The digital inputs are compatible with 3 V logic inputs over the full operating supply range.
When no power supplies are present, the switch remains in the off condition, and the switch inputs are high impedance. Under normal operating conditions, if the analog input signal levels on any switch pin exceed VDD or VSS by a threshold voltage, VT, then the switch turns off. Input signal levels up to +55 V and −55 V relative to ground are blocked, in both the powered and unpowered condition.
The low on resistance of these switches, combined with on-resistance flatness over a significant portion of the signal range make them an ideal solution for data acquisition and gain switching applications where excellent linearity and low distortion are critical.
- Switch pins are protected against voltages greater than the supply rails, up to −55 V and +55 V.
- Switch pins are protected against voltages between −55 V and +55 V, in an unpowered state.
- Overvoltage detection with digital output indicates operating state of switches.
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up.
- Optimized for low on resistance and on-resistance flatness.
- The ADG5412BF/ADG5413BF can be operated from a dual supply of ±5 V up to ±22 V or a single power supply of 8 V up to 44 V.
- Analog input/output modules
- Process control/distributed control systems
- Data acquisition
- Automatic test equipment
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.