Features and Benefits
- 3-wire serial interface
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V single supply
- 2.5 Ω on resistance
- 0.75 Ω on-resistance flatness
- 100 pA leakage currents
- Dual 4-to-1 multiplexer ADG739
- Power-on reset
- Qualified for automotive applications
Product DetailsThe ADG739 is a CMOS analog matrix switch with a serially-controlled 3-wire interface. The ADG739 is a dual 4-channel matrix switch. On resistance is closely matched between switches and very flat over the full signal range.
- 3-Wire Serial Interface.
- Single Supply Operation. The ADG739 is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Low On Resistance, 2.5 Ω typical.
- Any configuration of switches may be on or off at any one time.
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make Switching Action.
- Small 16-lead TSSOP Package.
- Data acquisition systems
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement
- Audio and video switching
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 16-lead TSSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-16TSSOPEBZ to secure a 16-lead TSSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 16-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K16 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 16 lead TSSOP evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototyping
Product Selection Guide (1)
Analog Dialogue (1)
Rarely Asked Questions (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.