Features and Benefits
- 0.5 Ω typical on resistance
- 0.8 Ω maximum on resistance at 125°C
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V operation
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Guaranteed leakage specifications up to 125°C
- High current carrying capability: 300 mA continuous
- Rail-to-rail switching operation
- Fast switching times: <20 ns
- Typical power consumption: <0.1 µW
The ADG836L is a low voltage CMOS device containing two independently selectable single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches. This device offers ultralow on resistance of less than 0.8 Ω over the full temperature range. The ADG836L is fully specified for 3.3 V, 2.5 V, and 1.8 V supply operation.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. The ADG836L exhibits break-before-make switching action.
The ADG836L is available in a 10-lead package.
- Less than 0.8 Ω over full temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- Single 1.65 V to 3.6 V operation.
- Compatible with 1.8 V CMOS logic.
- High current handling capability (300 mA continuous current at 3.3 V).
- Low THD + N (0.02% typical).
- Small 10-lead MSOP package.
- Cellular phones
- MP3 players
- Power routing
- Battery-powered systems
- PCMCIA cards
- Audio and video signal routing
- Communication systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-10MSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 10-lead MSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-10MSOPEBZ to secure a 10-lead MSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 10-lead MSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K10 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- 10-lead MSOP evaluation board
- Clamp allows the main device to be easily changed
- Gold pin connectors allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on-board to allow for prototyping
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.