Features and Benefits
- 44 V Supply Maximum Rating
- ±15 V Analog Signal Range
- Low RON (60Ω)
- Low Leakage (0.5nA)
- Break-Before-Make Switching Action
- Extended Plastic Temperature Range (-40ºC to +85ºC)
- Low Power Dissipation (33 mW)
- TTL/CMOS Compatible
- Superior Second Source for
- 16-Lead DIP/SOIC Packages
- Download ADG201A-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly and test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/12638 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADG201A is a monolithic CMOS device comprising four independently selectable switches. They are designed on an enhanced LC2MOS process which gives an increased signal handling capability of ±15 V. These switches also feature high switching speeds and low RON.
The ADG201A switches are turned on with a logic low on the appropriate control input. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when ON and each has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. All switches exhibit break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Product Selection Guide (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.