CMOS, Low-Voltage, 3-Wire Serially-Controlled, Matrix Switch
- 3-Wire Serial Interface.
- Single Supply Operation. The ADG739 is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Low On Resistance, 2.5 Ω typical.
- Any configuration of switches may be on or off at any one time.
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make Switching Action.
- Small 16-lead TSSOP Package.
- Data acquisition systems
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement
- Audio and video switching
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Product Selection Guide
Switches and Multiplexers Product Selection Guide
Data-acquisition system uses fault protection
By Catherine Redmond, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN, 4/15/2004)
CMOS Switches Offer High Performance in Low Power, Wideband Applications
by Theresa Corrigan and Ray Goggin, Analog Devices, Inc. (High Frequency Electronics, February 2004)
Temperature monitor measures three thermal zones
by Susan Pratt, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN, 12/11/03)
Enhanced Multiplexing for MEMS Optical Cross Connects
by James Caffrey (Fiberoptic Product News, 8/2003)