CMOS Low Voltage 2.5 Ω Dual SPDT Switch
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation. The ADG736 offers high performance, including low on resistance and fast switching times. It is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Very Low RON (4.5 Ω Maximum at 5 V, 8 Ω Maximum at 3 V). At a supply voltage of 1.8 V, RON is typically 35 Ω over the temperature range.
- Low On Resistance Flatness.
- −3 dB Bandwidth > 200 MHz.
- Low Power Dissipation. CMOS construction ensures low power dissipation.
- Fast tON/tOFF.
- Break-Before-Make Switching Action.
- 10-Lead MSOP Package.
- USB 1.1 signal switching circuits
- Cell phones
- Battery-powered systems
- Communications systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Audio signal routing
- Audio and video switching
- Mechanical reed relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.