CMOS Low Voltage 2.5 Ω Dual SPDT Switch
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation. The ADG736 offers high performance, including low on resistance and fast switching times. It is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Very Low RON (4.5 Ω Maximum at 5 V, 8 Ω Maximum at 3 V). At a supply voltage of 1.8 V, RON is typically 35 Ω over the temperature range.
- Low On Resistance Flatness.
- −3 dB Bandwidth > 200 MHz.
- Low Power Dissipation. CMOS construction ensures low power dissipation.
- Fast tON/tOFF.
- Break-Before-Make Switching Action.
- 10-Lead MSOP Package.
- USB 1.1 signal switching circuits
- Cell phones
- Battery-powered systems
- Communications systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Audio signal routing
- Audio and video switching
- Mechanical reed relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
Product Selection Guide
Switches and Multiplexers Product Selection Guide
Data-acquisition system uses fault protection
By Catherine Redmond, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN, 4/15/2004)
CMOS Switches Offer High Performance in Low Power, Wideband Applications
by Theresa Corrigan and Ray Goggin, Analog Devices, Inc. (High Frequency Electronics, February 2004)
Temperature monitor measures three thermal zones
by Susan Pratt, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN, 12/11/03)
Enhanced Multiplexing for MEMS Optical Cross Connects
by James Caffrey (Fiberoptic Product News, 8/2003)