1 pC Charge Injection, 100 pA Leakage, CMOS, ±5 V/+5 V/+3 V Dual SPDT Switch
The ADG636 operates from a dual ±2.7 V to ±5.5 V supply, or from a single supply of +2.7 V to +5.5 V.
This switch offers ultralow charge injection of ±1.5 pC over the entire signal range and leakage current of 10 pA typical at 25°C. In addition, it offers on resistance of 85 Ω typical, which is matched to within 2 Ω between channels. The ADG636 also has low power dissipation yet is capable of high switching speeds.
The ADG636 exhibits break-before-make switching action and is available in a 14-lead TSSOP package.
- Ultralow charge injection. QINJ: ±1.5 pC typical over the full signal range
- Leakage current <0.25 nA maximum at 85°C
- Dual ±2.7 V to ±5 V or single +2.7 V to +5.5 V supply
- Automotive temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Small 14-lead TSSOP package
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition systems
- Battery-powered instruments
- Communication systems
- Sample-and-hold systems
- Remote-powered equipment
- Audio and video signal routing
- Relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.