High Voltage Latch-up Proof Quad SPDT Switches
All channels exhibit break-before-make switching action that prevents momentary shorting when switching channels. An EN input on the ADG5433 (LFCSP and TSSOP packages) is used to enable or disable the device. When disabled, all channels are switched off.The ultralow on resistance and on resistance flatness of these switches make them ideal solutions for data acquisition and gain switching applications, where low distortion is critical.
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5433/ADG5434 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5433/ADG5434 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.