High Voltage Latch-up Proof Triple SPDT Switches
All channels exhibit break-before-make switching action that prevents momentary shorting when switching channels. An EN input on the ADG5433 (LFCSP and TSSOP packages) is used to enable or disable the device. When disabled, all channels are switched off.
The ultralow on resistance and on resistance flatness of these switches make them ideal solutions for data acquisition and gain switching applications, where low distortion is critical.
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5433/ADG5434 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5433/ADG5434 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
A 16-lead TSSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K16 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Product Selection Guide
Switches and Multiplexers Product Selection Guide
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.