High Voltage Latch-Up Proof, Dual SPST Switches
The ultralow on resistance and on-resistance flatness of these switches make them ideal solutions for data acquisition and gain switching applications, where low distortion is critical. The latch-up immune construction, and high ESD rating, makes these switches more robust in harsh environments.
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench
separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing
latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5423 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog
signal is unipolar, the ADG5423 can be operated
from a single-rail power supply up to 40 V.
- 3 V logic compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
- Available in 10-lead MSOP package.
- High voltage signal routing
- Automatic test equipment
- Analog front-end circuits
- Precision data acquisition
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Amplifier gain select
- Relay replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.