High Voltage Latch-Up Proof, Dual SPST Switches
The ultralow on resistance and on-resistance flatness of these switches make them ideal solutions for data acquisition and gain switching applications, where low distortion is critical. The latch-up immune construction, and high ESD rating, makes these switches more robust in harsh environments.
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench
separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing
latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5421 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog
signal is unipolar, the ADG5421 can be operated
from a single-rail power supply up to 40 V.
- 3 V logic compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
- Available in 10-lead MSOP package.
- High voltage signal routing
- Automatic test equipment
- Analog front-end circuits
- Precision data acquisition
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Amplifier gain select
- Relay replacement
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
The EVAL-10MSOPEBZ evaluation board evaluates 10-lead MSOP devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-10MSOPEBZ to secure a 10-lead MSOP device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 10-lead MSOP device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K10 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.