High Voltage Latch-up Proof 4-Channel Multiplexer
The on-resistance profile is very flat over the full analog input range, ensuring excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals.
The ADG5404 is designed on a trench process which guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
The ADG5404 switches one of four inputs to a common output, D, as determined by the 3-bit binary address lines, A0, A1, and EN. Logic 0 on the EN pin disables the device. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked. All switches exhibit break-before-make switching action.
- Relay replacement
- Automatic test equipment
- Data acquisition
- Audio and video switching
- Communication systems
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is bipolar, the ADG5404 can be operated from dual supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog signal is unipolar, the ADG5404 can be operated from a single-rail power supply up to 40V.
- 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.