Features and Benefits
- Complete acceleration measurement system on a single monolithic IC
- Available ±120g or ±250g output full-scale ranges
- Full differential sensor and circuitry for high rsistance to EMI/RFI
- Environmentally robust packaging
- Complete mechanical and electrical self-test on digital command
- Output ratiometric to supply
- Sensitive axes in the plane of the chip
- High linearity (0.2% of full-scale)
- Frequency response down to dc
- Low noise
- Low power consumption (1.5 mA)
- 400 Hz, 2-pole Bessel filter
The ADXL193 is a small (5 mm x 5 mm x 2 mm ceramic LCC package), low power (1.5 mA current at 5V), single axis high-g iMEMS® accelerometer designed to sense shock and vibration at g-ranges of ±120g or ±250g. Three models are available and include AD22282-A-R2 (±120g) and AD22283-B-R2 (±250g). These products are used in a variety of crash/impact detection applications which include automotive airbag crash detection systems as well as medical, industrial, and sports equipment.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.