Precision 300MHz to 7GHz RF Detector with Gain and Offset Adjustment
Features and Benefits
- Two Independent Temperature Compensated Schottky Diode RF Peak Detectors
- 45dB Channel-to-Channel Isolation at 2GHz
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 300MHz to 11GHz*
- Wide Input Power Range: -32dBm to 12dBm
- Buffered Detector Outputs with Gain of 2x
- Adjustable VOUT Starting Voltage
- Wide VCC Range of 2.7V to 6V
- Low Operating Current: <500µA/Channel
- Low Shutdown Current: <2µA/Channel
- 4mm × 3mm DFN Package
The LTC5533 is a dual channel RF power detector for RF applications operating in the 300MHz to 11GHz range. Two independent temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detectors and buffer amplifiers are combined in a small 4mm × 3mm DFN package.
The RF input voltage is peak detected using on-chip Schottky diodes. The detected voltage is buffered and supplied to the VOUT pins. A power saving shutdown mode reduces current to less than 2µA/channel. The initial output starting voltages can be precisely adjusted using the VOS pins.
The LTC5533 operates with input power levels from -32dBm to 12dBm.
*Higher frequency operation is achievable with reduced performance. Consult factory for more information.
- PA Forward and Reverse Power Monitor
- Dual PA Transmit Power Control
- 802.11a, b, g, 802.15, WiMAX
- PA Linearization
- Fixed Wireless Access
- RF Power Alarm
- Envelope Detector
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.