High Resolution 6 GHz Fractional-N Frequency Synthesizer
Control of all on-chip registers is via a simple 3-wire interface. The device operates with a power supply ranging from 2.7 V to 3.3 V and can be powered down when not in use.
- Satellite communications terminals, radar equipment
- Instrumentation equipment
- Personal mobile radio (PMR)
- Base stations for mobile radio
- Wireless handsets
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This page contains ordering information for the evaluation board used to evaluate the ADF4157 High Resolution 6 GHz Fractional-N Frequency Synthesizer.
This evaluation board requires an SDP Controller board for connection to the PC. The SDP controller board connects to the PC via USB 2.0. The evaluation board will connect to the SDP controller board. The evaluation board cannot be connected directly to the PC. The evaluation software running on the PC will communicate through the SDP Controller board, to the evaluation board. The SDP Controller board is a separate list item in the ordering guide below (EVAL-SDP-CS1Z). If you have not previously purchased an SDP Controller board, please do so to ensure a full evaluation setup.
Recommended Linear Regulators
Recommended Divide-by-4 Prescaler
- For a low noise, low power, fixed RF block , we recommend the ADF5001 .
Recommended PLL Active Filter
- For an ultralow noise, rail-to-rail amplifier , we recommend the OP184 .