1805 MHz TO 1990 MHz Quadrature Modulator
This family of monolithic RF quadrature modulators is designed for use from 869 MHz to 960 MHz and from 1805 MHz to 1990 MHz. Excellent phase accuracy and amplitude balance enable high performance, direct RF modulation for communications systems.
The ADL5590 and ADL5591 can be used as direct RF modulators in digital communications systems such as those using the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network. In addition, the devices are compatible with enhanced data rates for GSM evolution (EDGE).
This family is fabricated using an advanced silicon-germanium bipolar process from Analog Devices, Inc., and is available in a 36-lead, exposed pad LFCSP. The devices operate from −40°C to +85°C.
- Wireless infrastructure
- Optimized for GSM transmitters
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Differential Dual Baseband TxDAC's
- For even lower power requirements up to 125MSPS , we recommend the AD9717 .
- For direct conversion transmit applications up to 500 MSPS , we recommend the AD9783, AD9122 or the AD9122 .
- For ultrlow noise and IMD at 1000MSPS , we recommend the AD9125, AD9122, AD9122, AD9125 or the AD9146 .
- For generating differential I and Q currents up to 125MSPS , we recommend the AD9117 .
- For higher bandwidths using data rates up to 250MSPS, with low noise and IMD , we recommend the AD9747, AD9125 or the AD9125 .
Recommended RF/IF Driver Amplifiers and Gain Blocks
- For the full listing of frequency and driving level options
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.