3000 MHz TO 4000 MHz Quadrature Modulator
The ADL5374 is a member of the fixed-gain quadrature modulator (F-MOD) family designed for use from 3000 MHz to 4000 MHz. Its excellent phase accuracy and amplitude balance enable high performance intermediate frequency or direct radio frequency modulation for communications systems.
The ADL5374 provides a >500 MHz, 3 dB baseband bandwidth, making it ideally suited for use in broadband zero IF or low IF-to-RF applications and for use in broadband digital predistortion transmitters.
The ADL5374 accepts two differential baseband inputs that are mixed with a local oscillator (LO) to generate a single- ended output.
The ADL5374 is fabricated using the Analog Devices, Inc. advanced silicon-germanium bipolar process. It is available in a 24-lead, exposed-paddle, RoHS compliant LFCSP. Performance is specified over a −40°C to +85°C temperature range. A RoHS compliant evaluation board is also available.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADL5374-EVALZ is a 4-layer, FR4-based evaluation board. For normal operation, it requires a 5 V/300 mA power supply which should be connected to the clip leads labeled VPOS and GND. The LO and baseband inputs (which should be biased at 0.5 V) are applied to edge-mounted SMA-type RF connectors (labeled LO, IBBP, IBBN, QBBP, and QBBN). The RF output signal is available at the SMA connector labeled VOUT.
Recommended Differential Dual Baseband TxDAC's
- For ultrlow noise and IMD at 1000MSPS , we recommend the AD9125, AD9122, AD9122 or the AD9146 .
- For direct conversion transmit applications up to 500 MSPS , we recommend the AD9783, AD9122 or the AD9122 .
- For even lower power requirements up to 125MSPS , we recommend the AD9717 .
- For generating differential I and Q currents up to 125MSPS , we recommend the AD9117 .
- For higher bandwidths using data rates up to 250MSPS, with low noise and IMD , we recommend the AD9747 or the AD9125 .
Recommended RF/IF Driver Amplifiers and Gain Blocks
- For the full listing of frequency and driving level options