Features and Benefits
- Processed in Compliance with LTC Certified MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Flow
- High Voltage Operation: Up to 60V
- Output Voltages Up to 36V
- Synchronizable Up to 600kHz
- Adjustable Constant Frequency: -100kHz to 500kHz
- 100μA Shutdown Supply Current
- Capable of Driving Large Power MOSFETs
- Short-Circuit Protection and Soft-Start
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 100kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 100kRad(Si)
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
- Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Upset (SEU) and Single Event Latchup (SEL) tests up to a Linear Energy Transfer (LET) of 117.6 MeV.cm2 /mg to case temperatures of 100°C
The RH3845 is a high voltage, synchronous, current mode controller used for medium to high power, high efficiency supplies. It offers a wide 4V to 60V input range (7.5V minimum start-up voltage). An onboard regulator simplifies the biasing requirements by providing IC power directly from VIN.
Light load efficiency is also improved with the reverse inductor current inhibit function which supports discontinuous operation. BurstMode® is not available in the space version of the part.
Additional features include adjustable fixed operating frequency that can be synchronized to an external clock for noise sensitive applications, gate drivers capable of driving large N-channel MOSFETs, a precision undervoltage lockout, short-circuit protection and a programmable soft-start.Third Party Vendor Availability
We partner with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with LTC RH Dice inside.
|MSK5055RH||High Voltage Switching Controller (RH3845A IC only)|
|MSK5063RH||10A ,60V DC-DC Buck Regulator Module (External Inductor)|
- Intermediate Bus Power Supplies
- Avionics and Control Systems
- Distributed Power Converters
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.