Features and Benefits
- Fully Compliant with the Intel VRM9.0/9.1 VID Specification
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage from 1.10V to 1.85V in 25mV Steps
- Programs ADI's Entire Family of DC/DC Converters
- ±0.25% Accurate Voltage Divider
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on Program Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Packaging
The LTC1706-82 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.8V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 1.10V and 1.85V is programmed in 25mV increments.
The LTC1706-82 is designed specifically to program ADI's entire family of DC/DC converters in full compliance with the Intel VRM9.0/9.1 specifications.
The LTC1706-82 programs the following ADI's DC/DC converters: LTC1628, LTC1629, LTC1702, LTC1735, LTC1735-1, LTC1929 and LTC3729.
For a compact VRM9.0/9.1 solution with up to 60A capability, see the LTC3732, a 3-phase synchronous controller with integrated 5-bit VID and MOSFET drivers.
- Intel Pentium® III Processor Power Supply
- Multiprocessor Workstations and Servers
- Multiphase Processor Power Supply
- AMD Athlon™ Processor Power Supply
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.