Features and Benefits
- Programs Regulator Output Voltage Range from 1.3V to 2.05V in 50mV Steps and from 2.1V to 3.5V in 100mV Steps (VRM 8.4)
- Programs a Wide Range of ADI DC/DC Converters with a 0.8V Reference
- Fully Compliant with the Intel Pentium® Processor Desktop VID Specification
- ±0.25% Accurate Output Voltage
- Built-In 40k Pull-Up Resistors on VID Inputs
- Available in MSOP-10 Package
The LTC1706-81 is a precision, digitally programmed, resistive ladder which adjusts the output of any 0.8V referenced regulator. Depending on the state of the five VID inputs, an output voltage between 1.3V and 3.5V is programmed in 50mV and 100mV increments.
The LTC1706-81 is designed specifically to program an entire family of ADI DC/DC converters in full compliance with the Intel Desktop (VRM 8.4) VID specification.
The LTC1706-81 programs the following Analog Devices DC/DC converter products: LTC1622, LTC1628, LTC1629, LTC1702, LTC1735, LTC1735-1, LTC1772 and LTC1929. (Consult factory for future compatible DC/DC converter products.)
- Intel Pentium II and III Processor Power Supply
- AMD Athlon™ Processor Power Supply
- Workstations and Servers
- Large Memory Array Supply
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.